- What is PICTO Online?
- What kind of services are offered?
- What are the advantages of PICTO Online?
- How to calculate the price of an order?
- What are the production deadlines?
- How to access my account?
- I am unable to log in with my username and password
- I have some uploading issues
- What file format should I use?
- What should be the resolution of my files?
- What kind of paper or media should I use?
- I want to add white margins
- What kind of colour space for my files?
- I get the message: “RGB without profile”
- I would like to benefit from the school or organization discount
- What are the shipping costs?
- Where can I find my invoice?
- How can I access the listing of my orders?
- I did not find any answers to my questions
What is PICTO Online?Return to top
What kind of services are offered?Return to top
- Photo print: custom size pigment inkjet prints and small standard size prints
- Metal & Mounting: HD Metal print, Dibond and Gator Board mounted print
- Acrylic print: Acrylic mounted prints, regular and matt.
- Framed print: Wooden frame, Floater frame, Shadow Box frame
- Canvas & Stretcher: Printed canvas mounted on a stretcher frame
- Certified proof: Fogra and Gracol Certified proofs
What are the advantages of PICTO Online?Return to top
- Professional quality for your photographic prints
- Competitive prices.
- Custom size prints and finishes, hundredth of an inch precision
- Live Chat to answer directly your questions
- Free online support: CustomerService@PictoOnline.com
- ICC prifiles available to prepare your images and ensure optimal final result
- Up to 58 x 96 inches prints
- Optimized production time, see our deadlines
- Transfer an order feature for a third-party payment of your order
- Monitoring of orders and email notificationsl
- US, Canada and worldwide shipping
- Free pickup in Manhattan: Picto Pick up - LTI / Lightside, 34 East 30th St. New York, NY 10016 - Mon-Fri, 9am - 6pm
How to calculate the price of an order?Return to top
- Simulate your order without uploading your pictures. Without being logged-in, you can simulate the price of your prints and options by choosing the service you want and setting size and options. By logging-in, you can access the summary page, simulate the shipping price and get a PDF cost estimate.
- Simulate your order and upload your files to get an accurate cost estimate. When you are logged-in, you will be able to save your order, get an invoice right away, and place your order later.
What are the production time deadlines?Return to top
How to access my account?Return to top
I am unable to log in with my username and passwordReturn to top
I have some uploading issuesReturn to top
Rejection after upload: PICTO Online does not recognize your files. Verify that your files are in the JPEG or TIFF format and that each file does not exceed 2go.
What file format should I use?Return to top
For information, you won't see any difference between a print made from a TIFF and a print made from a maximum quality compressed JPEG.
This is why we recommend you to save your HD files as JPEG maximum quality for PICTO Online.
What should be the resolution of my files?Return to top
During the configuration of your print, next to the print size, the E-factor (enlargement factor) indicates if your file is large enough for the requested size.
What kind of paper should I use?Return to top
If you have any quetion about our papers and options, feel free to use the live chat or to send an email to CustomerService@PictoOnline.com.
I want to add white marginsReturn to top
What kind of color space for my files?Return to top
Avoid the CMYK color spaces or greyscale, except for certified proof, for which a CMYK color space is required.
We automatically convert your file into the color space of the chosen papre.
For those who have a calibrated screen, our ICC profiles can be downloaded by clicking on Download ICC profile button when choosing the paper.
I get the message: “RGB without profile”Return to top
If your image is in the color space sRGB*, there will be no incidence.
If your image is in another color space, it is better to find a way to save your file embedding an ICC profile.
*sRGB : Generic color space is generally set by default on the photography programs. If you have not modified it, it is certainly your working space by default.
I would like to benefit from the school or organization discountReturn to top
When your account is created, you can access your PICTO Online account but you will benefit from the school discount when the school validates your registration (generally within 1 working day).
If you already have an account not associated to a school, send us an email at CustomerService@PictoOnline.com and we will take care of it.
If your school does not show up in the list, feel free to contact us.
What are the shipping costs?Return to top
The shipping costs depend on the shipping option chosen, the delivery address, the size and the total weight of your order (print + options + packing).
You will get the different shipping options in the summary page.
Where can I find my invoice?Return to top
After the online payment, the invoice is directly sent by PDF, attached the confirmation email.